CPiE Tool Development Consultancy
Plan International, Global (home-based), United Kingdom
Closing Date for Applications:
Objective 1: Review and harmonise existing CPIE programming tools
- Design structure for all key tools including guidance documents and training materials to follow
- Edit all tools and training materials submitted by CPiE team and format using the above structure
- Package programming guidance with accompanying tools in an easy to use way
Objective 2: Develop new CPIE programming tools
- Finalize programming tools that are currently in development
- Produce new programming guidance and accompanying tools and trainings for key intervention areas
Selection Criteria and Submission Information:
- It is expected that the consultant work together with the global CPIE team of Plan International throughout the assignment.
- It is understood that all data and information collected by the consultant including final deliverables be submitted to Plan International upon the end of the contract before approval for final payment will be received.
- The consultant will report directly to the Child Protection in Emergencies Specialist at Plan International, and any guidance or support required will be coordinated through this contact.
The following criteria will be used to select the consultant:
- University degree in Social Sciences, public administration, development studies or other relevant fields.
- At least 5 years work experience in child protection in emergencies, including substantial field experience.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of CPIE technical tools and in the pedagogy of designing training methodologies appropriate for different target audiences (programmatic guidance, tools, training and M&E).
- Experience designing and implementing CPiE programs in line with the Minimum Standards for Child Protection in Humanitarian Action (CPMS).
- Fluency in English and high level of written skills.
- High quality application submitted to Plan International.
- The consultant will be chosen through a panel of Plan International staff from International Headquarters and Plan Sweden.
- All proposals should be submitted to Alexandra Shaphren, CPIE specialist in Plan International Headquarters.
- Email: Alexandra.Shaphren@plan-international.org