The 2021-2025 University of Adelaide Global Academic Excellence Scholarship (International) is a highly competitive award that rewards commencing undergraduate and postgraduate coursework international students who have demonstrated academic excellence in previous studies.
University of Adelaide, Australia
Level/Field(s) of study:
Undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degrees in any discipline offered at the University
Number of Scholarships:
2 per faculty
International students (except Australia and New Zealand)
Each Faculty will award only two scholarships of a 50% reduction of the tuition fee to the applicant in their faculty with the highest score above an ATAR of 98 or GPA of 6.8.
- Available for students commencing in the period between 2021-2025;
- Available for commencing direct-entry international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students, including those who are required to undertake a Pre-Enrolment English Program (PEP) prior to their degree commencement;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Available for study in any discipline.
As a general guide, the University of Adelaide will consider applicants who have achieved an academic level on par with the following:
- For undergraduate programs: Raw ATAR of 98 OR its equivalent
- For postgraduate coursework programs: A GPA 6.8 out of 7 OR its equivalent
- It is not necessary to apply for the 2021-2025 University of Adelaide Global Academic Excellence Scholarship because this scholarship will be automatically awarded to students who meet the eligibility requirements. No separate scholarship application form is required. The next deadline for Semester 2 entry is 13 June 2021.
- It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the online application system and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.