Amazon Australia is presenting a Amazon Launchpad Innovation Grants, an initiative to recognise innovation by Australian startups, entrepreneurs and SMBs.
The Amazon Launchpad Innovation Grants include:
- $20,000 AUD cash grant
- An exclusive Amazon SMB experience – Exclusive access to Amazon leadership from Australia and HQ in Seattle, access to Amazon’s startup and entrepreneur experts, time with successful e-commerce savvy Australian SMBs, insights from angel investors in the Venture Capital community, and exclusive networking opportunities
- Amazon Advertising display credits – to promote the winning product on Amazon.com.au
- Credits through the AWS Activate program – which also provides access to technical support and training to help founders grow their business
- Seller Spotlight feature placement – on the Amazon Launchpad Homepage
The Participating Brand must be self-owned by an Australian resident and the entrant must be 18 years or older at the time of entry:
- The Participating Brand’s operations must solely be based in Australia;
- The Participating Brand must be a small or medium sized business as determined by Amazon; and
- The Participating Brand must have a valid trademark.
- Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, and its agencies are ineligible to enter.
All entries will be judged individually on their merits and the winners will be determined by the Promoter based on the judging criteria set by the Promoter, which includes the following:
- Physical consumer products that best reflect and support the changing way of life in Australia;
- Innovation and creativity;
- How the grant package will benefit your business
- The best five (5) entries, as determined by the judges, will each receive a Prize (“Winner”).