Applications are now open for the Gane Grants Program to support people in the UK across the arts and social welfare. The Gane Grants enable individual people to realise their aspirations and potential and make a real difference to their lives.
What will not be funded
- LIVING costs
- FEES for courses
- POSTGRADUATE course costs
- TRAVEL outside the UK unconnected with the Awards Scheme
- People who have ALREADY received grants
What do they Fund?
- Grants only to INDIVIDUALS
- Organizations do NOT qualify
- Grants to PEOPLE LIVING IN the United Kingdom: they give priority to those living in the South West and South Wales
- ART, CRAFT AND DESIGN activities: for instance materials, publicity, tools or books
- SOCIAL WELFARE AND CARE activities: for instance costs incurred in education or training