Boston University is offering the Presidential Scholarship to incoming first-year students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement as well as excellence beyond the classroom.
Level/Field(s) of study:
- Bachelors degree in any subject
Number of Scholarships:
- International students from around the world
- This US$25,000 tuition scholarship is renewable for up to 4 years of undergraduate study.
- Applicants must be international students, namely, non-US citizens or non-US Permanent Resident Green Card Holders. International students usually need an F-1 Student Visa or J-1 Exchange Visitor Visa to study in the US. Applicants must have completed the equivalent of a US secondary school education, are GED recipients, or have completed a secondary school equivalency exam.
- In order to be considered for this scholarship, the candidates must be leaders in their schools and communities.
- No additional essays or application forms are required. Students who wish to be considered for the Presidential Scholarship should submit their course application and supporting credentials by 1 December 2020, for studies commencing Fall 2021.
- It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.bu.edu/admissions/tuition-aid/scholarships-financial-aid/first-year-merit/presidential/