Ansvar’s Community Education Program supports sustainable programs for Australians under the age of 25, promoting ongoing education and skills making a significant difference to the lives of participants.
The program provides a range of grants to organisations supporting Australian youth through programs that fall under two categories namely; Empowerment and Education, and Outreach and Support.
Since the grants were first awarded in 1994, Ansvar has contributed over $15 million to education and life skills programs reaching thousands of young people across Australia.
- Ansvar’s Community Education Program provides grants up to $50,000
- Programs supporting Australian youth fall under two categories:
- Empowerment and Education: Programs within this category must provide opportunities to develop positive values that lead to healthy lifestyle choices and a positive contribution to the community.
- Outreach Programs: Programs within this category must support youths who are at risk or are already experiencing difficulties (such as drug and/or alcohol abuse) through rehabilitation and/or skills training.
- Applicants should be a registered not-for-profit with DGR status;
- Applicants should seek funding for a specific program;
- Australian youth under 25 years;
- Applicants program should be intended to be sustainable beyond receiving a grant from Ansvar Insurance;
- The program should fit into the two categories.