The University of Reading is making available the Graduate Institute of International Development, Agriculture and Economics (GIIDAE) Empowering Change Scholarship to students from World Bank member developing countries looking to study eligible full-time Masters programmes with the GIIDAE.
Graduate Institute of International Development, Agriculture and Economics (GIIDAE) at University of Reading
Level/Field(s) of study:
Eligible full-time taught Masters degree offered by the Graduate Institute of International Development, Agriculture and Economics (GIIDAE):
- MSc Agricultural Economics
- MSc Agriculture and Development
- MSc Applied International Development
- MSc Climate Change and Development
- MSc Consumer Behaviour
- MSc Communication for Development
- MSc Development Finance
- MSc Environment and Development
- MSc Food Economics and Marketing
- MSc Food Security and Development
- MRes Research Agricultural and Food Economics
- MSc Research Agriculture Ecology and Environment
Number of Scholarships:
Students from World Bank member developing countries
Two scholarships will be awarded, each worth £10,000 each. The funds are split between £5,000 towards living expenses and £5,000 applied as a tuition reduction.
- Applicants should be well-rounded students from World Bank member developing countries and be subject to international fees. They must have an offer of a place on one of the eligible programmes (see above). They should have an intention to create socio-economic change within their countries using what they have learned through their postgraduate studies with GIIDAE.
- See the full elibility criteria in the application guidelines found at the official website.
- To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must have an offer of a place on one of the eligible programmes (listed above). You must submit an application form by email before 1 June 2021.
- It is important to read the application guidelines and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.