NSW Government has launched Environmental Restoration and Rehabilitation Grant Program to assist community and government organizations to contribute to the ongoing sustainable management and stewardship of significant environmental assets and services in NSW.
Community and government organizations can apply for different grant funding streams based upon their level of grant project management experience and/or capacity for projects that achieve long-term outcomes for the NSW environment.
- Applications to the 2020-21 Environmental Restoration and Rehabilitation program will be expected to address at a practical level, how their project will contribute to the delivery of either one or both of the following two immediate funding priorities from the NSW Environmental Trust Strategic Plan 2020-24:
- Supporting threatened species recovery;
- Addressing climate change impacts on the natural environment – both mitigation and adaptation.
- Stream 1 – New Entrants: $115,000;
- Stream 2 – Experienced: $170,000.
Who can Apply?
- community groups and organizations;
- incorporated associations;
- non-profit organizations;
- non-commercial cooperatives;
- local councils;
- State government agencies and entities.