Tender document may be purchased from the Office of the Staff Officer (P), B&K Area on deposit of application fee (nonrefundable) in the form of Bank Draft of any State Bank of India in favor of "CCL, B&K Area Kargali”, Payable at State Bank of India.
Earnest Money/Bid Security should be deposited in the shape of bank draft from any state bank of India drawn in favor of “CCL, B&K Area Kargali” Payable at SBI.
Procedure for Opening of Tender:
The Cover-I Shall be opened on the schedule date/time of opening.
Only tenderer or his Authorized Representative in writing by the respective tenderers shall be permitted to be present during the tender opening, along with the condition of only one person per participating/attending tenderers.
The following documents are to be submitted:
- Photo copy of Firm/Training Center registration details/any other document of the Firm/Training Center. The tenderer must have registration for imparting Tailoring Training Course.
- Photocopy of PAN Card either of the firm or of the individuals'
- photo copy of Experience Certificate of Tailoring Training in govt or PSU agencies'
- ITR (Income Tax Return) of last two
- If the tenderer not covered under GST purview they will submit an affidavit from the Notary Public for non-applicability.
- if any document submitted by the tenderer is found to be false on verification, legal action will be taken against the tenderer including forfeiture of the Earnest Money and debarring from participating the tenderers in future.
- All the pages of tender documents, credentials should be signed/self-attested by the tenderer including cutting/ overwriting, if any Proof of G.S.T, if applicable. In case of non-applicability,
- Proof of EPF/CMPF registration, if applicable
- Payment will be made through E-Payment System