About the Organization:
Asian Disaster Preparedness Center (ADPC) is an intergovernmental organization that works to build the resilience of people and institutions to disasters and climate change impacts in Asia and the Pacific. Established in 1986, they provide comprehensive technical services to countries in the region across social and physical sciences to support sustainable solutions for risk reduction and climate resilience. ADPC supports countries and communities in Asia and the Pacific in building their DRR systems, institutional mechanisms and capacities to become resilient to numerous hazards, such as floods, landslides, earthquake, cyclones, droughts, etc.
Asian Disaster Preparedness Center (ADPC) has its headquarters located in Bangkok, Thailand now invites quotation for procurement of Lightning Early Warning System (EWS) Software, Equipment, and Services, as detailed in Annex 1 of this RFQ. When preparing your quotation, please be guided by the form attached hereto as Annex 2.
It shall remain your responsibility to ensure that your quotation will reach the email address or the address above on or before the deadline. Quotations that are received by ADPC after the deadline indicated above, for whatever reason, shall not be considered for evaluation. Kindly ensure that they are signed, and in the pdf format, they must be free from any virus or corrupted file
Submission of Quotation:
Conformity and no reservations:
- In response to the above named RFQ we offer to supply the Goods, as per this Quotation and in conformity with the RFQ, Delivery and Completion Schedules and Technical Specifications. They confirm that they have examined and have no reservations to the RFQ, including the Contract.
- If awarded the Contract, the Goods that we supply shall be sourced from an eligible country.
- They, along with any of our subcontractors, suppliers, consultants, manufacturers, or service providers for any part of the contract, are not subject to, and not controlled by any entity or individual that is subject to, a temporary suspension or a debarment imposed by ADPC.
- Further, they are not ineligible under the Purchaser’s Country laws or official regulations or pursuant to a decision of the United Nations Security Council.
The total price of our offer is INR or USD:
Quotation Validity: Their Quotation shall be valid until the date specified in the RFQ, and it shall remain binding upon us and may be accepted at any time before it expires.
Not Bound to Accept:
They understand that you reserve the right to:
- accept or reject any Quotation and are not bound to accept the lowest evaluated cost Quotation, or any other Quotation that you may receive, and
- annul the RFQ process at any time prior to the award of the Contract without incurring any liability to Suppliers.
Evaluation of Quotations:
- Quotations will be evaluated to ensure compliance with the Technical Specifications, Delivery and Completion Schedules and any other requirements of the RFQ.
- The lowest evaluated price will be determined after correcting any arithmetic errors and other specified adjustments, if any.
- Quotations will be evaluated for each item and the Contract will comprise the item(s) awarded to the successful Supplier.
- For evaluation and comparison purposes, the currency of the Quotations shall be converted into a single currency. The currency that shall be used for comparison purposes to convert at the selling exchange rate offered prices expressed in various currencies into a single currency is: Pakistani Rupee. The source of exchange rate shall be: UN Exchange rate. The date for the exchange rate shall be, 10th March 2021.
- ADPC will award the contract to the bidder whose quotation has been determined to be substantially responsive to the Quotation Document and who has offered the lowest evaluated quotation.