2015 Research Assistant Program (RAP)
International Moneraty Fund(IOM), Washington DC, United States
Closing Date for Applications:
Job Duties:As a RAP participant, you may be asked to
- Research, collect and compile information.
- Access and manipulate macroeconomic data from a wide range of sources.
- Maintain and update economic, financial, or statistical databases.
- Conduct quantitative data analysis utilizing econometric and other statistical tools.
- Evaluate economic, financial or statistical relationships in databases.
- Analyze economic time series data.
- Design systems to facilitate interfaces or to transfer data between external and in-house databases.
- Recent completion of a Bachelor's degree in economics, computer science, statistics, finance, or math is required.
- A cumulative GPA of at least 3.5/4 (or equivalent for international diplomas) in both the principal field of study and in the overall program.
- Ability to work independently under minimum supervision and be accountable for the accuracy of both data and programs.
- Proficiency in software applications such as Microsoft Office (specifically Excel and Word) and in packages such as Stata, EViews, and MATLAB.
- Please upload your unofficial/official transcripts verifying your current/final GPA in your undergraduate studies. Without uploading proof of GPA, your application will not be considered.
- Please provide us with any additional information (resume, recommendations, etc.) that might support your candidacy.
- Please note that only those identified for an assignment will be contacted to discuss their interest and availability by the hiring manager.
- The IMF is committed to achieving a diverse staff including gender, nationality, culture and educational background.