Account Payable Analyst
World Vision, Ghana
Closing Date for Applications:
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The accounts payable Analyst is responsible for reporting to the accounts payable team lead for processing invoices and verification of invoices while delivering a high level of service that meets or exceeds the Service Level Agreement on behalf of World Vision (WV) Shared Services Center (SSC) Ghana.
Daily Integration Report:
- Reconcile Invoices from COUPA and Sunsystem6.
- Prepare and submit Daily Integration Report to the National Office.
- Re-export invoices not integrated.
- Submit Accrual Lists to NO for confirmation.
- Record month-end accruals.
- Pre-Payments ( 170 Accounts):
- Monitor balances of 170 accounts.
- Submit 170 Account Balances to NO on a monthly basis for confirmation.
Payment Runs: Check details of Invoices for payment before generating payment run to ensure no double payment.
- Respond to queries of National Offices on a timely basis both in French and English.
- Participate/Lead in Meetings with NO’s.
- Manage records, including retention, tracking and reporting for tax purposes.
- Deal with supplier account queries via telephone, email and fax and resolve queries promptly.
- Provide coaching/training to staff
- Assist Immediate Manager in developing plans and strategies that are aligned with organizational strategic directions.
- Assist in the review of current processes and initiate improvements.
- Ensures that staff under supervision adheres to organizational policies, standards and procedures.
- Compliance to organizational polices, standards and processes.
- Perform other tasks assigned by Immediate Supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor´s Degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- French Certificate (Requirement).
- At least 3 years of related professional experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Communicate, write and understand French.
- Reasonable knowledge of bookkeeping principles.
- French is a language requirement.
- Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experienced in interfacing with business customers in defining procurement service requirements or procurement/accounting information.
- Broad based experience in accounting and financial systems.
- Ability to work in a time sensitive environment.
- Experience in interfacing with business customers in resolving payment issues.
- Knowledge of WV’s policy and procedure in the area of finance, systems and products.