Lalamove, Hanoi, Vietnam
Closing Date for Applications:
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it. Onto our sixth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Indonesia, India. Our aspirations don't stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide.
What you will do
- Supporting Accountant record Accounting data and Arrange Docs, voucher, contract....
- Scan documents
- Supporting stock count end of the month with accountant and Stock keeper
- Supporting some of admin tasks related to staff benefit : Team meal, Team building, Company trip...
What you need to have
- Must be a recent graduate or actively working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Accounting.
- Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- Preferably a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.