World Vision, Karen, Kenya
Closing Date for Applications:
World Vision is looking for an Administration Manager to support its strategy of reaching the world’s most vulnerable children.
The position is responsible for managing a team coordinating travel and logistics, managing organizational assets and ensuring the seamless coordination of essential services that enable the organization achieve its mission of reaching and serving the most vulnerable children in the East African Region.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Administration Management, Social Sciences or a related field.
- Minimum of 7 years work experience in Administration in a busy organization, with at least 3 years’ experience in a managerial position.
- Training in Immigration Protocol, Fleet Management and Property Management.
- Must have Certificate of Good Conduct and a clean driving license.
- High professional ethics and integrity beyond reproach.
- Good interpersonal skills , communication skills and willingness to travel and live in countries within the region experiencing active conflict