Administrative and Finance Assistant
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Baku, Azerbaijan
Closing Date for Applications:
Under the overall supervision of the Head of FAO Partnership and Liaison Office in Azerbaijan and under the direct supervision of the Administrative Assistant incumbent will undertake the following:
Tasks and responsibilities
- Provide administrative and logistical support to ensure smooth implementation of the Projects
- Ensure maintenance/keep-up of documentation and records of all actions of the Projects
- Prepare routine correspondence of administrative nature; draft correspondence to verify data, answer queries, and obtain additional information on transactions as required
- Maintain a filing system of administrative and financial documents
- Maintain project inventory records with responsibility for proper recording of assets, their maintenance and safeguard.
- Monitor the receipt /transfer of ownership of the Project equipment.
- Support the administration of Project personnel and equipment
- Assist in administration of logistical arrangements of workshops and seminars
- Provide administrative support to missions of international/national consultants and experts
- Provide back-up support to other administrative tasks such as creation of GRMS records when necessary
- Perform other related functions as required
- University degree in business administration
- Minimum one year of experience in administrative and office support work in corporate environment
- Working knowledge of English and Azerbaijani.
- Nationality of Azerbaijan or resident in the country with a regular work permit.
- Good knowledge of the communication and documentation standards
- Good knowledge of corporate computerized financial and administrative procedures and policies
- Good knowledge of spreadsheet programs