Fhi 360, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Closing Date for Applications:
- Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing general assistance office
- variety of administrative support. Duties performed may include preparation of travel and other administrative documents, use of office technology, photocopying, compiling records, organizing and maintaining files, posting information, support workshop and meeting organization, and coordination with internal staff and implementing partners staff on administrative related matters.
- Responds to the team requests for administrative support as needed.
- Sets up and maintain files, prepares reports, presentations and graphics, provides
- Receives and distributes incoming mailing and coordinates outgoing mail, including courier services, postage meter account, and interoffice mail distribution.
- Provides employees with office supplies, performs data entry, proofreads, and compiles special reports.
- Provide support to arrange meetings needed (e.g. scheduling conference rooms, coordinating food, logistics).
- Ensures that all project equipment and utilities are in good operating conditions and arranges for necessary/schedule repairs.
- Opens and closes the office daily, observing security and other established office procedures.
- Handles reservations and arrangements of office conference/meeting rooms.
- Provide administrative support for procurement, travel arrangement
- Arranges and provides necessary support for international and domestics travels for staff in the project
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- With minimal supervision, manage high volume work flow.
- Service minded well organized, strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiplied tasks and demanding schedules to deliver high quality results on time.
- Knowledge of general office practices and organizational skills, administrative and planning skills.
- Good proficiency in computer software applications in particular Microsoft World, and Excel.
- Good command of spoken and written English and proficiency in local language.
- Report to supervisor on variances and status on regular basis.
- Resourceful in gathering and providing information.
TYPE AND NATURE OF CONTACTS:Frequent interaction with project leaders, program, administrative and other staff.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:Typical office environment. Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time; ability to lift 5-50 lbs.
- High School/GED Diploma or its International Equivalent
- 3-5 years of related office administration experience.
- Demonstrated experience with office administrative procedures, standards and equipment
- Demonstrated experience with office software applications and spreadsheets.
- Read, write and speak English; fluent in English, Krygyz, and Russian required.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.