MSI, Arlington, United States
Closing Date for Applications:
MSI is building a team to support the Office of the Undersecretary of Defense Policy (OUSD-P) and the Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA). This team will support military and civilian planners with the achievement of U.S.-led security capacity building efforts worldwide. MSI will support OUSD-P and DSCA with the implementation of monitoring and evaluation systems to improve U.S. returns on security cooperation investment.
The Project Manager will involve managing personnel in multiple locations through the United States and overseas. The Project Manager will support the management of contractual, financial and logistical aspects of a very large U.S. Government contract. The Project Manager will provide critical support to ensure that program activities are completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Support day-to-day operational and administrative activities under this project.
- Be responsible for financial oversight, billing support, tracking deliverables and schedules, and for managing level of effort of project staff under task order requests and on the overall project.
- Contribute to the identification, hiring, onboarding and mobilizing of task order staff.
- Support team meetings, approval of project expenditures, and other project related activities as required.
- Participate in the formatting and editing of deliverables, ensuring MSI branding and high-quality visuals are incorporated.
- Provide logistical support for expat travelers, in collaboration with the MSI home office travel team.
- Support the team in development of procedures, policies, recordkeeping, and other duties, as required and related to overall operations of the project.
- Coordinate other administrative, financial, and contractual parts of the project, as needed.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience required. Bachelors degree required, with Masters preferred.
- Familiarity with FAR and DFAR regulations strongly preferred.
- Experience in recruiting and hiring preferred.
- Experience in travel logistics preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively and build effective working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills required.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel required.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.