Agency Director Manila
Children International, Manila, Philippines
Closing Date for Applications:
- Children International is a global nonprofit humanitarian organization that helps children break the cycle of poverty through holistic child development. It addresses children’s critical needs through early interventions and regular interactions by embedding themselves in vulnerable, population-dense areas, to deliver one-to-one support and individualized growth opportunities. The goal is to ensure that each child/youth graduates from the program healthy, educated, employable, and empowered to break the cycle of poverty to not only change their lives but deliver positive impact to their communities as well.
Children International, Philippines:
- CI helps over 300,000 children globally through various programs in health, nutrition, education, material aid, and youth empowerment. These programs and services are carried out through the sponsorship operating agencies (SOA) in Quezon City, Manila, Legazpi, and Tabaco. Each SOA then operates through the Service Area Centers which are located within the communities.
- Children International has been in Philippines for 39 years working across the Island through 14 Community Centers, 266 team members impacting 39,000 kids.
- Children International (CI) Manila, Inc, is a locally registered organization with offices and operations in Manila-Philippines. CI Manila is an affiliate of Children International, USA.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- CI is seeking a proven, results-oriented executive to lead and implement the organization’s strategic initiatives and optimize their operating capabilities in the Philippines. The primary responsibility of every employee of the organization is to help maximize the impact in the lives of the children and youth that they serve and in the communities where they work. The Director role represents the highest leadership position at each of their country locations around the world. This inspirational leader will guide the team in Manila-Philippines to fulfill the organization’s vision to achieve established child and youth impact results. The leader will accomplish this by defining and executing the organization’s strategy, overseeing the implementation of the Program Results Framework and building operational excellence.
- The ideal candidate should have relevant management and operations experience. Candidates with experience in non profit organization would be an added advantage with proven track record in managing funds, multi-disciplinary teams, information systems, external agencies and working with a Board of Directors. S/he shoud have passion for children and youth and comfort working in multiple environments. S/he should possess exceptional leadership capabilities with the ability to inspire, influence, develop and empower diverse teams.