Indev Consultancy Pvt Ltd, New Delhi, India
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
Indev Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. is an organization that provides Information and Communication Technology solutions and consulting services to bridge development challenges. It has it's headquartered in New Delhi, India. Indev works with its partner organizations to realize their vision by using appropriate technology solution, required process orientation and hand─holding the change management to ensure a smooth transition.
Indev aims to leverage Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) for Development. It has been developing technology products and solutions for various development interventions which is being implemented with government agencies, private entities, CSR programs, and Not-for-profit organizations.
Qualification and Experience
- 2+ years of experience in Android app development
- Vary hands on and conceptually sound with Native Android Java programming/Kotlin
- Solid conceptual understanding of UI, Threading, Memory Management, and REST APIs
- Strong debugging skills
- Good to have experience in leading a team
- Candidate must possess strong learnability Secondary
- Awareness of 3rd party frameworks - Retrofit & OkHttp
- Experience working in agile environment
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks like barcode scanners
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Experience in android application development using Android SDK and also as a developer with Java and other languages.
- Experience with Android Market place & Distribution Process and familiarity with the financial and payments systems like e-Wallets would be desirable.
- SQL knowledge and/or willingness to learn
- Experience in deep technical challenges of a whole new level at a huge scale.
- Work across multiple teams with Android developers, IOS developers, Hybrid developers and Server side developers to develop solutions to securely transfer data between the native mobile app and the middleware.
- Strong interaction and design sense, excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications and environments.
- Programming Languages: JAVA, Android
- Back-End Tools: SQLite DB, SQL Server 2012, Sqlite3 database & 2008 R2
- Editor: Android Studio.
- Knowledge of Flutter would be Advantage