World Vision, Haiti
Closing Date for Applications:
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The AP Supervisor is responsible for the performance of the PZ. He / she coordinates the planning, perfor execution, monitoring and evaluation of activities of the PZ in accordance with the strategy of World Vision Haiti and in compliance with standards and proce hard to perfor Running the ' instit ution. He / she will act as a leader and direct the activities of the various units under its supervision to contribute to the ' objectives of the program.
- Ensure the conduct of activities in compliance with the technical standards defined by the partnership, namely: LEAP, project models, DPA, program approaches.
- Coordinate the preparation of detailed annual plans, the planning of key program activities and their execution in accordance with the action plan, ITT, budget approved by the Support Office.
- Ensure coordination and synergy between the components of the Program (sponsorship, child survival, learning and growth, community mobilization, special project, etc.)
- Monitor the proper use, sound and transparent management of resources to guarantee the achievement of objectives, reliability and quality of technical and financial reports according to the standards and principles of the institution.
- Establish an effective coordination, management and supervision system leading to the existence of a strong, effective and efficient team.
- Ensure the implementation and compliance by staff of financial , administrative and logistical procedures.
- Guarantee the implementation of the World Vision performance management system in compliance with established norms, standards and timetables.
- Actively participate in the PZ staff recruitment and orientation process
Networking and Advocacy
- Ensure that the advocacy activities carried out at the PZ level impact the lives of the most vulnerable.
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships to ensure better use of resources.
- Monitoring evaluation reporting
- Ensure the proper functioning of an effective monitoring and evaluation system in data collection, regular monitoring of information, documentation of results demonstrating effects and significant impact on the most vulnerable (according to the technical definition of WV).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- University level (Bachelor) in social sciences, project management, Administration, development studies or any other studies in a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in the field of program or project management
- Ex pe rience in monitoring and managing budgets.
- Experience working in an isolated environment and ability to live in community
- Good organizational, management and planning skills; respect deadlines and is able to manage a large workload;
- Strong report writing and communication skills, in French , English and Spanish an asset
- Excellent ability and knowledge in the management and development of staff skills .
- Good staff management and supervision capacity
- Ability to work in a team and act as a coach and mentor for the members of his team.
- Excellent ability to communicate as well as to build and maintain relationships.
- Excellent computer skills
- Able to evolve in a multicultural environment and to participate in devotional and chapel services.
- Willingness to comply with Child Protection, Safeguarding Policies and all other World Vision Policies and Procedures