Assistant Manager Administration
Poverty Eradication Initiative (PEI), Karachi, Pakistan
Closing Date for Applications:
The position holder will be responsible for day-to-day operations and managing the organization’s administrative functions. This position's primary responsibility is ensuring the organization's Administrative functions. Working with the administrative team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of departmental strategies, policies and practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of the day to day operations of administration, to direct and co-ordinate overall activities of the Admin Department including maintenance function.
- Liaise with canteen contractors closely to maintain they are worked under the canteen standard.
- Maintaining the highest standard of hospital rooms and public area cleanliness and appearance, patient service as well as engendering team spirit and motivation in all staff.
- Ensure full utilization of the Housekeeping system ensuring accuracy in use and a range of accurate reports to meet operational needs are produced.
- Operation of an effective Maintenance ensuring maintenance requests are completed quickly focusing on patient needs as a priority.
- Preparation of daily report and monthly reports, commenting on key performance indicators.
- Daily room and public area check should ensure accuracy in the standard
- Develop working plans to meet targets; compare actual achievements against targets periodically; take necessary corrective action if not on target.
- Facilitate the smooth running of the department through adequate supply of materials and equipment.
- Ensure adequate utilities and communication infrastructure in place.