Business Analysis Officer - Banking Information Systems and Applications
European Investment Bank(eib), Headquarters in Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Closing Date for Applications:
- The Operations Support - Information Systems and Applications Division ensures the functional consistency of the SERAPIS application across the entire lending cycle, analyses the functional and technical requirements of the Ops Directorate and defines the required evolutions of the IT tools used by Ops including SERAPIS, the document management solutions Livelink, MS Sharepoint, the Datawarehouse (DWH) and other tools.
- Within the 12 months of the assignment, the Business Analysis Officer will carry out business analysis and coordination of IT projects and software testing for EIB’s front-office application (SERAPIS) an/or for the electronic document management solutions (Livelink from Opentext and Microsoft Sharepoint) and/or other relevant IT systems.
- The Business Analysis Officer will report to the Head of Division and work in close cooperation with the Senior Business Analysis Officers of OSD-2, the Head of the SERAPIS Support Team, the reporting unit of OSD, the Business Analysts of other Directorates, the IT department, EIB Data Integrity Assistants and other EIB end users
- Prepare user requirements, specifications and Business Cases / Project Charters for the front office lending application (SERAPIS) as well as for the electronic document management systems (Livelink from Opentext and Microsoft Sharepoint) or other relevant applications, such as the PIC DB
- Ensure the coordination and realisation of the testing phases
- Assist in the preparation of test cases, the coordination of tests as well as the execution of tests
- University degree (preferably at postgraduate level) in the field of IT and/or a business-related subject
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience, including exposure to the field of IT business analysis, business process analysis and project management, gained in a bank, other financial institution, or financial sector consultancy, ideally with a focus on lending related activity
- Good knowledge of one or several of the following applications will be required: SERAPIS or any lending banking software solution, Livelink, MS Sharepoint, Business Objects / Data Warehouse, Proven experience in software testing.
- Good understanding of the activities and operational processes of operational and IT business units in banks
- Thorough knowledge of standard computer applications used in banks
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and a good command of French (*). Knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage