Business Development Manager
SRISTI, ahmedabad, India
Closing Date for Applications:
About the Organization:
SRISTI (Society for Research and Initiatives for Sustainable Technologies and Institutions), which means creation in Sanskrit, was born in 1993, to support the activities of the Honey Bee Network to recognize, respect and reward creativity of/at/for the grassroots. SRISTI is a developmental voluntary organization aiming to strengthen the creativity of/at/for grassroots communities, including individual innovators.
Position: Business Development Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Scout for grassroots innovator and startups and Incubate them with SIIE-BioNEST.
- Do Market research for Innovator Products and help in their product promotion
- Actively pursue Business development for portfolio products
- Lead Marketing efforts for Incubator and focus on both online and ofﬂine marketing activity.
- Mentoring & guiding grassroots innovators, students & household innovators about their product
- Support in resource mobilisation from public, CSR, government schemes, crowdfunding etc.
- Digital Content Management for Web and Social media presence.
- Initiate to expand the portfolio startups and products.
- MBA or an equivalent experience in business development with UG or PG degree in STEM.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact/work with grass root innovators.
- Strong Business development appetite for portfolio products. Initiator for product marketing and creative thinker.
- 3-4 years of business development experience. Experience of working with Incubators or Startups is a plus.