Cash & Voucher Assistance Officer
Closing Date for Applications:
This role will lead to reporting and administrative tasks related to the CVA & Markets programme supporting. Working closely with the CVA & Markets PM/DPM, and all CVA Team Leaders and Team Members, the role will entail managing and overseeing the voucher booklets stoke, payments, support the development of tools, prepare and submit payments requests with all required support documents, the preparation of key documents such as reports and proposals and overseeing the administration of all documents pertaining to cash & vouchers across all GOAL Syria’s programmes. The role will also include some general administration, filing and coordination.
Duties, objectives and competencies
- Hold responsible to manage and oversee the voucher booklets stock, ensuring reporting and recording damaged ones, appropriate procedures are followed for receiving and handing voucher booklets that include leading and controlling the daily movement of voucher stock.
- Lead submitting Shopkeeper’s and money traders’ payments, ensuring accuracy, timing and including all required support documents.
- Ensure contracted Hawalas/Money Traders are receiving all needed information on time regarding cash distributions and payments.
- Follow up all documentations related to Cash & Voucher Assistance programme such as payment lists, redemption, and receipt forms.
- To be responsible directly and in collaboration with all CVA Team Leaders for receiving and counting the vouchers from shopkeepers.
- Provide required support to the CVA & Markets Manager PM/DPM including translating monitoring tools and documents; organising logistics for training and assessments; supporting surveys and evaluations, etc.
- Follow up the markets status and make sure of the shop’s variety.
- Prepare and submit reports to CVA & Markets Manager at the end of each programmatic round.
- Work closely with the logistics department to follow up on all the batches of vouchers received from Antakya to the Harim office.
- Work closely with the logistics department to transfer the redeemed vouchers to the warehouse.
- Coordinate with the data management team to make sure that the documents are complete, scanned and filed.
- General administrative and coordination duties for CVA & Markets programme. This may include taking minutes and tracking activities and filing documents.
- Any other task requested by the line manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in (social science, economics, information management) or any relevant field.
- At least 3 years work experience participating in voucher/ Cash distribution or food distribution or market-based programming.
- Proven problem solving and coordination skills, flexibility and calmness under pressure
- Proven capacity for policy development, and long-term strategic planning
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills
- Strong computer skills with particular competencies with Microsoft Office applications.