Communications and Advocacy Officer
Plan International, To Be Determined, Philippines
Closing Date for Applications:
- He Communications and Advocacy Officer leads the planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the local and global campaigns of Plan Philippines.
- He/she will plan, develop and implement an appropriate advocacy strategy for Plan Philippines.
- He/she will coordinate and communicate with other development networks with key decision makers, and serves as liaison with national media.
Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Plan, develop and implement an appropriate advocacy strategy for the program;
- Coordinate and communicate with other development networks with key decision makers, and liaison with national media;
- Participate in the advocacies that promote children’s rights and indigenous people’s rights both at the local and national levels;
- Establish partnerships with other organizations, institutions and private companies.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications, Journalism, or Management or Social Sciences; Masters degree in the same courses are preferred.
- Has relevant training on Community Organizing/ Community Development; Program/Project Management; Event Organizing
- Has a minimum of three years' workexperience in advocacy work with children.
- Due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only contact short-listed candidates for further screening.
How To Apply:
- If you are Interested kindly use the following link to apply: https://career5.successfactors.eu/career?career_ns=job_listing&company=PlanInt&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_US&career_job_req_id=12722&selected_lang=en_GB&jobAlertController_jobAlertId=&jobAlertController_jobAlertName=&_s.crb=d78E3W4bUAcpSpjP%2b%2fcAYGRHuLE%3d