FHI 360 is a non-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by
environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research, technology, communication and social marketing — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries and all U.S. states and territories. Our commitment to partnerships at every level and our multidisciplinary approach enable us to have a lasting impact on the individuals, communities, and countries we serve.
FHI 360 seeks qualified candidates for the position Compliance Manager for an anticipated USAID-funded RMNCAH&N program in Zambia.
The Compliance Manager will be responsible for supporting the operations of the project to ensure adherence to regulatory standards and industry best practices. This individual is capable of attention to detail and maintaining the confidentiality of sensitive compliance issues. This position requires proven experience and knowledge of FAR, USAID ADS, AIDAR and business practices.
- Conduct periodic internal reviews and investigations of compliance issues, to ensure that procedures are followed.
- Serve as a confidential point of contact for employees to seek clarification on compliance issues, or report irregularities.
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes.
- Review documentation, such as procurement records, to ensure there are no violations of standards or regulations.
- Provide employee training on compliance-related topics, policies, or procedures.
- Monitor the implementation of company policies and procedures.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in law, finance, business administration, or equivalent field of studies. Master’s Degree preferred (additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of advanced degree).
- A minimum of 3 years (Compliance Manager) or 6-10 years (Senior Compliance Manager) work experience as a Contracts or Compliance analyst, with exposure to Contracts, Operations or Compliance Management for USAID or other international development agencies.
- Demonstrable experience in USAID contracting and grants and other USG international regulations.
- Knowledge of project management procedures for planning and processing international development projects, and for establishing plans, specifications, monitoring, and management of the development projects.
- Knowledge of USG procurement regulations and of the FAR/AIDAR.
- Excellent communication skills, in written and spoken English.
- Candidate must be available and able to travel locally.