Consultant needed to conduct a diagnostic study on upgrading and restructuring of The Bahamas public service
The Commonwealth Secretariat, The Bahamas and home based, Bahamas
Closing Date for Applications:
- The Consultant(s) will work with the Minister of Public Service or designated staff to conduct this diagnostic study on how to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the public service. The key demand from the Minister is a focus on assessing the needs of the public service and assisting in the developing of appropriate remedial measures including capability building for senior, middle and junior level officers of the public service.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Professional degrees and post-graduate qualifications in governance, public administration, in the social sciences or other relevant fields
- At least 15 years substantive experience and expertise in the areas of governance and public administration and familiarity with the needs of developing countries
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Demonstrated capacity to establish and maintain excellent relationships with key partners
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills.