A Coordinator Rice Prevention And Fight Against Fraud France
Action Against Hunger, Paris, France
Closing Date for Applications:
Your position and your responsibilities
- Within the Audit, Risks and Compliance Department and under the supervision of the Risk Manager, your role will consist in supporting the headquarters and field teams by proposing changes in order to strengthen prevention, monitoring, processing and information on the issue of fight against Fraud for ACF France. More specifically, your missions will be as follows:
- You will contribute to the prevention and fight against Fraud policy taking into account existing compliance policies (anti-fraud and anti-corruption) as well as best practices and contractual and regulatory obligations.
- You will lead the working group to fight against Fraud and you will provide the tools and methods to raise awareness, prevent, detect and alert on Fraud: risk mapping, process design, drafting of procedures, third party assessments, line of ethics alert, code of conduct, etc.
- You will contribute to the processing of alerts: corrective measures, conduct of the investigation, evaluation of the amplitude, people to be involved, etc.).
- You will carry out investigations in the event of fraud, corruption or other unethical practices, suspected or proven: understand the facts and mechanisms, identify roles and responsibilities, as well as harms and collect evidence. Depending on the case, and at the request of the hierarchy, you will ensure field deployments to provide support.
- You will contribute to the development of a culture of prevention and fight against Fraud through training, facilitating workshops and disseminating information on policies and practices.
- You have significant experience in the management of cases of fraud in the humanitarian or international development sector, ideally in the countries of ACF intervention (Africa, Asia, Middle East). You have at least 3 years of professional experience in the management and analysis of fraud / corruption or in a similar position within a compliance department of an organization. You also have experience in facilitating training and / or workshops with different stakeholders. You show perseverance, resilience and tenacity. You are recognized for your interpersonal skills, negotiation and stress management.
- Fluent French and English, both written and spoken, are essential.