Country Programme Manager
Malaria consortium, Abuja, Nigeria
Closing Date for Applications:
The role of the Country Programmes Manager (CPM) is to provide leadership in the roll-out and efficient running of programme / project management systems and processes for all programmes and projects as a coherent portfolio within Malaria Consortium Nigeria office. The job holder will also oversee all security and operations activities in all locations and some projects in MC Nigeria as agreed with the West and Central Africa Programmes Director, who also functions as the Country Director.
The successful candidate will have:
- Postgraduate qualification in International development, public health, business administration, project management or similar.
- Extensive experience in a similar role;
- Significant hands-on experience in project management at a senior level or management of large or multi-country programmes ideally in low or middle income countries
- Strong experience with managing operational units in large international organisations
- Experience working in the management of public health programmes
- Strong team management skills with experience of working in disparate teams
- Experience of managing projects with a budget size of over 5 million GBP
- Experience working in security challenged environments and/or humanitarian context
- Experience in proposal development and reporting
- Significant experience in budget holding duties
- Experience working in a multi-cultural team