Dr. Reddys Foundation, Hyderabad, India
Closing Date for Applications:
The Deputy Manager - Operations, will play pivotal role in execution of the program strategy which is aligned to the organisation vision and mission. S/he will be instrumental in execution of systems and tools for the effective implementation of the program. S/he will be responsible to identify and formalise knowledge/ technical partnerships for the program, collaborate with the support functions. S/he will be part of the core implementation team of Agriculture Program and need to ensure in addressing all issues concerned with Program implementation and impact.
- Lead the field teams on day to day operations and ensure teams are well aligned with program’s objectives and maintain an operational focus.
- Drive teams to get immersed in the culture of the organization and ensure that all are practicing the values of the organization in their day to day work
- Effective in people management and ensure that their concerns are addressed by coordinating with the concerned teams/ functions quickly
- Focus on capacity building of teams to improve their skills and competencies thereby contributing to their growth in the organization.
- Lead the technical/ knowledge partnership management at all levels (local and program) effectively and desired results are achieved for the program.
- Strengthen the current system of reporting processes to improve accuracy of reporting from field teams and produce quality reports and documents for management as well as communication processes
- Coordinate with other Core team members in improving the systems and processes for strengthening the program by either piloting new process related activities or contributing to the design of the new processes
- Overall management of the project performance through regular visits, monitoring, evaluation, including financial monitoring
- Ensure compliance with donor requirements, especially, timely submission of quality descriptive and financial reports.
- Would undertake additional responsibilities as per the management’s decision communicated from time to time based on the organization need.
Qualification & Experience
- Masters Degree in Social Work / Social Sciences /
- Over 8 years of relevant experience in programs and partnership management in NGOs/ Agri industry.
- Expertise in implmentation of livelihood programs preferably projects related to small & marginal farmers, rural enterpreneruship operating at scale spread across different regions.
- Should have a sound understading of various issues in rural development in areas of livelihoods, agriculture and lievstock development.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in undertaking pilot action research projects, capacity building of grass root communities, administering rural development programs.
- Demonstrated expertise in networking, collaboration with external partners
Skills & Competencies
- Proven ability to lead, implement and continuously improvise robust Program Management System
- Proven ability to efficiently manage teams of different regions and channelize their focus and energies towards process adherence in program nterventions
- Ability to envision future program requirements based on field observations and learnings
- Ability to innovate, plan, write and execute ideas, as well as impart knowledge and skills
- Demonstrated ability to objectively analyze data and has an eye for detail and present complex data into simple understandable information for diverse audience
- Excellent People management, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to function effectively as a team member
- Exhibits humility while holding position of authority
- Demonstrated learning agility, pro-activeness and openness to embrace new technologies at work
- Fluency in English, Hindi, Telugu is essential.