Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
Do you have demonstrable ability to work effectively with project management skills, including budget management and excellent communication skills?
Do you have experience of SEM, with expert knowledge of the key search engines, Google, Bing, Yahoo. Knowledge of Google AdWords and DoubleClick Search?
Do you have experience of managing key online marketing channels - display, paid social, performance and direct partnerships?
If the answer is yes, then would like to hear from you.
- As a digital acquisition account manager, you will develop and drive online acquisition across Oxfam GB through paid digital media activity to maximise revenues, engagement or action.You will optimise paid digital media to an agreed campaign strategy to specific budgets and outcomes delivered across multi-channel executions.
- You will also provide ongoing expert analysis of digital results to deliver continual improvement that impacts future decision making.
What we are looking for:
As a digital acquisition account manager, you will be an experienced digital marketer, who is passionate, confident and capable person. Advanced digital skills are a must as well an aspiration for best practice digital marketing to deliver to specific business objectives. You will have outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to respond quickly to changing needs, priorities, and timelines.
You will be someone who is ambitious, flexible and great at managing stakeholders, who can strike a good balance between being strategic, tactical & innovative. A forward-thinking mindset and a resourceful, driven approach to work are all essential for this role.
This role will give you an opportunity to work with a group of passionate people with fair pay and competitive benefits package.
Our values and commitment to safeguarding:
- Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
- We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organisation and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
- Note: All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks, which can include criminal records and terrorism finance checks.
- Please note interested candidates should already have right to work & reside in the UK in order to apply for this role.
- Location: Oxford, United Kingdom
- Hours: 36 hours per week
- Salary: £30,375-£39,380 gross per annum depending on experience
- Job Type: Open ended
- Closing Date: 30 June 2019
How to apply: This is an opportunity for an exceptional, dedicated and highly motivated professional with a strong commitment to Oxfam’s values and beliefs. If you believe that you are the candidate we are looking for, please download the full job description and apply online via the link below:
- Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty. That means we tackle the inequality that keeps people poor. Together we save, protect and rebuild lives. When disaster strikes, we help people build better lives for themselves, and for others. We take on issues like land rights, climate change and discrimination against women. And we won’t stop until every person on the planet can enjoy life free from poverty.
- Oxfam GB is a member of international confederation of 19 organisations working together with partners and local communities in the areas of humanitarian, development and campaigning, in more than 90 countries.