Digital Content Creator
World Vision, United Kingdom
Closing Date for Applications:
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Digital Content Creator is responsible for leading content planning, creation or curation based on business objectives and supporter needs.. This role requires to fuel global marketing platforms with curated, tested and optimized content. Ensure timely development and clear, efficient roll-out of the content plan, content sourcing and development are expected as part of this role.
Research, Development & Delivery of Content:
- Identify and lead content requirements and create content marketing strategy based on the key metrics and target audience.
- Identify and lead content requirements and create content deliverables across the ecosystem.
- In partnership with different teams, create well-structured drafts, marketing copy, keywords, articles, etc.
- Creation & Management of Calendar & Content Development:
- Create and maintain content calendar by medium (video, written, audio, infographic etc.) channel, ensuring consistency of content in online.
- Plan quarterly content needs, develop appropriate work plans.
- Develop, monitor, adapt, and communicate content calendar and other content needs to ensure content is delivered on time and on budget.
- Work with Support Offices and WVI Communications / Creative Team to understand, deliver the content requirements and measure content effectiveness / success.
- Relevant content creation for SEM/SEO Keywords, website content, social media.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. Umbraco).
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English, preferably in addition to a second language such as Spanish, French or German.
- Time-management skills.
- Familiarity with SEO.
- University degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field.
- Excellent (native-level fluency) written and verbal capacity in English is required in this role.