PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
This position has a significant impact on World Vision’s future growth by managing the design, implementation, tracking and analysis of digital marketing analytics for World Vision’s global fundraising platform, helping to establish world class analytics to inform digital experiences, donor acquisition and loyalty. This role will utilise Google Analytics, Adwords, Tag Manager and Google Optimize to increase online campaign conversions and user engagement. Imagine, while doing what you love to do, you can truly be a change-maker in the world each and every day!
This role drives results through a deep understanding of marketing analytics, user behaviours and multi-channel attribution, in partnership with marketing leaders across the globe, with the vision of creating passionate communities of supporters globally who are strong advocates of our mission.
World Vision is the largest child-focused private charity in the world. Together with our wonderful supporters, we’ve impacted the lives of over 200 million vulnerable children by tackling the root causes of poverty.
Engaged in the most relevant critical issues of our day, in the time it takes to read this sentence, World Vision will have reached 50 new people with needed knowledge, supplies or resources to help them protect themselves and their families from the devastating effects of the coronavirus pandemic.
Through World Vision every 60 seconds…a family gets water…a hungry child is fed…a family receives the tools to overcome poverty.
The major responsibilities of the role include:
- Leverage digital analytics throughout all stages of the marketing funnel, especially to optimize the on-site conversion journey to create competitive UI/UX solutions, as well as rich user insights.
- Collaborate with World Vision marketing teams to identify analytic objectives and support the design, management and delivery of analyses such as traffic, on-site engagement, usability testing, website productivity and profitability,
- competitive insights including significant changes and opportunities in audience behaviour.
- Implement tracking of various marketing initiatives using Google Tag Manager across multiple channels in multiple geographies on World Vision’s global fundraising platform.
- Report on key metrics, analysing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on the analytics data.
- Provide strategic insight on donor and consumer trends, competitive intelligence analysis, to foster testing and innovation across global digital platform optimization programs.
- Partner with marketers and digital experts across the globe to drive results.
- Work alongside software developers to provide the code base for tracking needs.
- Analyse online user behaviour, conversion data, customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution.
- Spot opportunities to try innovative new methodologies and improve the analytical procedure.
- Work daily with analytical software including but not limited to Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Optimize.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Minimum education, training and experience requirements to qualify for the position:
- University degree, preferably Marketing.
- Practical experience with marketing technologies, especially with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
- Very good technical knowledge in the marketing area, for example in marketing automation, tracking and search engine optimisation.
- Knowledge of software development and a very good understanding of software development processes.
- Ideally knowledge of Dynamics 365.
- Very good communication and presentation skills in English.