Thinking of a Career in Emergency Management?
- BY Nicole Pelette
The Documentation and Research Officer will work directly under the supervision of the Executive Director and be tasked with the following duties:
1. Prepare program progress reports.
2. Develop tools for conducting surveys and impact assessments.
3. Develop tools for monitoring & evaluation of the project and produce reports of high quality.
4. Conduct surveys and data analysis.
5. Write proposals as per guidelines and instructions provided.
1. Excellent writing skills in English. Must be able to produce high quality reports matching international standards.
2. Master's degree holder in any subject, preferably PhD.