The Donor Engagement Supervisor oversees day-to-day operations of a team within the Donor Engagement Department that serves as the primary vehicle of customer service to donors via telephone and email. The team’s responsibility includes incoming phone calls and emails as well as outbound phone calls in fulfillment of sponsor engagement strategies.
- Provide supervision to a team that serves as primary point of contact via telephone and email to ministry donors
- Coordinate the day-to-day activities of those serving on the Donor Engagement Team seeking to service donors who contact FH via telephone or email.
- Prepare and implement our outbound Donor Engagement call strategies
- Monitor productivity of team reps and assist them in their ability to maximize their impact with donors by offering efficient, world-class customer service in support of the Development Operations Unit goals and priorities.
- In partnership with the department supervisors and manager support the personal/team development of the Donor Engagement Team
- With support from the team manager, oversee all direct reports personnel issues including recruitment.
- Meet regularly with direct reports to discuss/monitor development plans and individual goals.
- Pursue ongoing training, professional and personal development for team member and self in the forms of seminars, conferences, offsite time spent at library or other venues;
- Provide leadership and coaching and timely completion of annual and mid-year reviews;
- Other duties as assigned.
Values, Vision, and Purpose
At Food for the Hungry, we operate under a set of guiding principles we call “The Heartbeat.” This includes our Values, Vision, and Purpose, which serve as the explanation of who we are and how we work as an organization. Together we follow God’s call responding to human suffering and graduating communities from extreme poverty.
FH benefits include (for USA):
- Health insurance, 100% company paid for employees
- Paid holidays, vacation, & sick leave
- Eligible to enroll in the FH 401k retirement plan, effective on date of hire
- Public transportation subsidy for non-virtual employees
- Professional development and continuing education opportunities
A resume and an application are required to apply for this position. This position will close to applications on March 10, 2020. For a complete version of the job description, qualifications, and to apply, access our Career page, see link below.