EdTech Project Coordinator - Inclusiv Education
Save the Children, Australia
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
Unleash your passion for supporting teachers and increase access to quality education and training opportunities by supporting multiple projects requiring the production of online instructional materials and educational design. Support a growing team of educational technologists working in international development and play a key part in bridging the digital divide to accelerate technology supported education and training, bringing new opportunity to excluded communities.
Inclusiv Education is no ordinary social enterprise.
We’re transforming the lives of learners and excluded communities by increasing access to quality education and training opportunity through Education Technology. As a social enterprise of Save the Children Australia, we leverage Save the Children’s global reach and demonstrate an impact that belies our 2-year history. Our mission responds to the challenges of achieving digital inclusion and access to education for all children and youth. We build capacity among teachers and create lasting impact within the International Development sector through supporting EdTech in sustainable and context relevant forms, positioning teachers and trainers at the centre of education and training.
Where you come in:
- In this full-time 12 month contract position based in Adelaide or Melbourne offices (or any other work from home location close to our time zones that works for you), you use your project management, EdTech and people skills to support projects being developed for INGOs and Education Institutions in some of the world’s most challenging settings.
- Reporting to our Director of EdTech Operations and Products, you will help coordinate Inclusiv Education’s growing portfolio of eLearning projects with international development stakeholders from low- and middle-income countries, with a primary focus on adult and teacher education via the Moodle LMS.
You will make an impact by:
- Facilitateing select aspects of the project lifecycle, from planning, resource management, tracking and reporting, to ensure efficient and quality delivery of all EdTech service deliverables for client projects
- Providing supervision and support to the EdTech services team
- Contributing to the delivery of eLearning projects on-time, on-budget which meet the needs of our clients
- Contributing to the design and implementation of new eLearning projects that are aligned to Inclusiv Education’s mission and philosophy and sensitive to the needs of clients and donors
- Assisting in building the the profile of Inclusiv Education’s work via preparing demonstration materials, product walk-throughs, project reports, user feedback summaries, etc.
Does this sound like you?
- You want to make the world a better place through education and technology. You have strong purpose motivation and personal values alignment with the mission of International Development Organisations and a deep commitment to the potential of education together with business to effect positive change in the world.
- A skilled Project Coordinator, you are equipped with exceptional emotional intelligence, an ability to build and maintain relationships and the the capacity to work effectively with people in different cultural and social contexts, and varying levels of technical competence, effortlessly inspiring confidence from your peers and management.
This role requires:
- Working experience using an online Project Management tool (Zoho and/or Jira preferred)
- Demonstrated knowledge and practical experience of project management processes (agile and waterfall as a minimum)
- Experience managing eLearning projects including working with instructional designers, eLearning course content creators, graphic designers and technologists, to tight deadlines
- An ability to produce management reporting by synthesising qualitative and quantitative data, as well as financial information on projects, suitable for account managers and Board level audiences
- Ability to effectively supervise a growing team of experienced EdTech professionals