World Vision, Senegal
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
Purpose of the position :
Level of qualification and professional experience :
Qualifications: Training / Knowledge / Technical Knowledge and Experience
The following are required through a combination of formal training, self-training, experiences, etc.
Minimum qualification required :
- Bac + 2 in educational sciences or a professional diploma in teaching (BAC + 2)
- 2 years experience in an education program
- Experience in developing training materials
- Good communication skills (written and oral), interpersonal skills
- Good command of the local language and functional level in English
- Very good adaptability in rural areas and skills in community facilitation.
Knowing how to ride a motorcycle
- Education specialist (Bac + 4 maximum),
- Good ability to work in a team,
- Good ability to draft projects,
- Good capacity for animation and facilitation of workshops,
- Good ability to work in the field,
- Good ability to drive a motorcycle on motorable tracks
Summary of main responsibilities
- Support for the development and planning of programs / projects
- Project management, monitoring and dissemination of results
- Technical and operational support for program management (Cluster)
- Creation of networks and partnerships at local and regional level
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building
- Defend and promote organizational values and practices, such as child protection, reporting cases of abuse by staff members or others, etc. in accordance with WVSen reference documents.
- Work closely with colleagues (programs, education specialists and others) in defining strategies adapted to the context of target populations in order to maximize efficiency, impact and integration.
- Support local partner institutions, local communities and education technicians working in its area of responsibility in the planning and implementation of education activities at community level.
- Collect education data for integration into WV's data management system. Triangulate sponsorship data with education information; share, analyze and use this data to inform programs to increase impact.
- Support education inspectors, school directors, teachers in the collection, analysis and interpretation of education data planning of activities in relation to the interventions defined within the framework of education projects .
- Support program managers in the planning, monitoring , reporting, and capitalization of interventions defined within the framework of ADP education projects
- Facilitate relations between education actors at community level within the framework of consultation, in the management (monitoring, administrative and financial management) of the education system in the implementation of education projects.
- Work in close collaboration with those responsible for education through participation in meetings to monitor the implementation (coordination meeting with associations of parents of pupils, school directors, etc.) of education activities.
- Follow up on sponsorship items (GN, IL, LR, Photos and videos, RC, CMS etc.) in the area of responsibility
- Support the OBFs and churches in activities relating to the spiritual formation of children, strengthen networking activities between religious leaders for the well-being of the child and provide monthly program reports on partnership activities with churches & OBF .
- Promote advocacy at all levels on child protection issues through the effective implementation of advocacy strategies in communities.