Environmental and Social Sustainability Office
Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Thessaloniki, Greece
Closing Date for Applications:
- Introduction to Environmental and Social (E & S) policy and procedures and how the relevant risks and impacts are integrated in the operation cycle of the bank;
- Basic assessment of E & S issues of concrete category B and Financial Institutions (FI) operations, identification of mitigation and monitoring requirement and how these are integrated into the structure of the operation;
- Filling out monitoring reports of FI borrowers.
- Be students/have a diploma in Life, Earth, Social or Environmental Sciences;
- Understanding of basic E & S issues in financing;
- Fluency in English;
- MS Office and Internet navigation skills.