ERP Project Manager
Oxfam , Belgium
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
Oxfam is a global development aid organization that unites citizens' forces against poverty and injustice.
In collaboration with partner organizations, we are working towards sustainable change in order to allow vulnerable communities to take control of their destiny. Oxfam Belgium focuses on a combination of humanitarian aid, development projects and campaigns to influence policies and raise awareness. With a network of nearly 250 stores, Oxfam Belgium also promotes fair and sustainable trade and supports the circular and social economy.
Help us fight poverty and inequality by using your skills! Oxfam is looking for an ERP Project Manager.
What is the function?
As an ERP Project Manager, you coordinate and support the implementation of a project of strategic importance: the deployment of an integrated management system (ERP) for Oxfam.
You report directly to the head of the ICT department, but work closely with all departments of the organization.
- You respect the budget, the timetable and the quality standards for the implementation of this project;
- You work according to a methodical project management method to complete this project;
- You supervise and motivate the project team responsible for the different elements of the project and you follow their results;
- You assess the costs, time and resources required to complete the project according to the schedule;
- You keep the various parties involved informed of the progress and status of the project;
- You ensure that problems are detected in good time and that corrective actions are taken;
Your profile :
- You have a diploma in IT or Business Management or the equivalent by experience
- You have knowledge regarding project management standards and methodologies, such as PMBOK, Prince2 and Agile Project Management
- You have a good knowledge of the most common project management tools;
- You are familiar with the latest techniques in the field of ERP. The platform at Oxfam is MS Dynamics 365 Finances and Operations;
- You are fluent in French and Dutch and do well in English;
- You have an excellent command of written and oral communication;
- You can communicate easily with the different levels of an international and multicultural organization as well as with external partners;
- You are looking to achieve the highest quality standards in your work;
- You can work independently while also showing qualities for teamwork;
- You subscribe to the values of Oxfam.