IAEA, Vienna, Austria
Closing Date for Applications:
The ERP Specialist (Finance) is member of the AIPS Management Section (AMS) and reports to the AMS Section Head. She/he provides advice on, applies technical knowledge to, and provides different domains (finance, grants accounting) functional support to the delivery of IT services aimed at supporting the IAEA's Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system known as AIPS (Agency-wide Information System for Programme Support).
The ERP Specialist (Finance) is\: a technical/functional knowledge expert, applying knowledge of Oracle modules in different AIPS areas (finance, grants accounting, SWIFT) within the scope of the project and the corresponding business processes; a level 2 support agent, addressing issues and requests not resolved by the first level staff and providing expert guidance on AIPS application, develops or modifies the application code to support Change Requests and/or issue resolutions. The knowledge is applied to manage and resolve incidents and problems as well as design and implement changes related to the above areas of the AIPS system.
Functions / Key Results Expected
- Provide technical/functional application and business expertise to support end users in the different areas like\: Finance (including Payables, Receivables, Treasury, Cash Management, General Ledger, Payments, and Sub-ledger Accounting), Oracle Grants Accounting, SWIFT interfaces.
- Handle and provide solutions for incidents and application service requests and identify business process improvement opportunities.
- Participate in the implementation of change requests (analysis and configuration and/or coding of new features, new RIC EFW components, configuration settings, modifications to existing features).
- Maintain the configuration of live ERP modules in the areas Finance (GL, AP, AR), Oracle Grants Accounting, SWIFT dashboard.
- Actively participate in testing to validate if the implemented features meets requirements.
- Provide AIPS Application Level 2 as needed.
- Document technical and functional requirements to support application change requests.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of user support and training modules and manuals.
Qualifications, Experience and Language skills
- University degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or Information Technology.
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in working with the design of implementation and post go-live support for an enterprise scale solution based on Oracle E-Business Suite, preferably R12, with specialization in Finance (GL, AP, AR, Cash Management,..) and Grants Accounting modules.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex issues, test system patches and conduct regression tests on Oracle R12.
- Ability to communicate with users, capture requirements and document processes.
- Familiarity with Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with Oracle Hyperion or EPBCS is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with IPSAS and other accounting standards is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with ITIL is highly desirable.
- Excellent oral and written command of English and English. Knowledge of other official IAEA languages (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish) is an asset.