Management Sciences for Health(MSH), Port-au-prince, Haiti
Closing Date for Applications:
- Manage the calendar for the Country Representative and COMU Director and help prioritize meetings.
- Receive, filter and follow up correspondences, documents requiring signature, and drafting appropriate responses.
- Coordinate meeting logistics including scheduling, facilities set-up, food procurement, and equipment needs. Prepare agenda, produce and supply materials, record and distribute meeting notes.
- Work with the operations team to ensure the appropriate logistic support for the Country Representative and COMU Director.
- Draft and translate (as needed) project documents such as official correspondences, memos, meeting notes, and technical documents.
- Ensure travel, hotel, and other logistical arrangements are made for the Country Representative and COMU Director. Travel arrangement will be in compliance with USAID regulations.
- Receive and direct all incoming phone calls, electronic and paper mail, and office guests in a manner that benefits the country office.
- Manage all paper and electronic files for the Country Representative and COMU Director.
- As requested develop PowerPoint presentations.
- Oversee all administrative needs for Country Leadership Office.
- Support any special projects, reports, and other duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years relevant administrative experience or Master’s Degree with at least two years relevant administrative experience in a similar role.
- Strong administrative, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized and able to work well under pressure.
- Ability to carry out independent work, to take initiative, and to use good judgment.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English, French and Creole required.
- Strong PC skills to include knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, internet research and database use.
- Knowledge of USAID or other donor organizations a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff, clients and consultants.
- Demonstrated ability to use discretion and good judgment. Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, tactfulness and professionalism
How To Apply:
- If you are Interested kindly use the following link to apply: https://jobs-msh.icims.com/jobs/9176/executive-assistant/job