Executive Assistant to Chief of Party
Panagora Group, Abuja, Nigeria
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
Panagora Group, a small business specializing in monitoring, evaluation, and learning, global health, and international development, seeks an experienced executive assistant to the chief of party for an anticipated USAID/Nigeria Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning activity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive administrative and logistical support to the MEL activity Chief of Party (COP).
- Actively manage and prioritize the Chief of Party’s complex schedule and email, responding to a high volume of requests and coordinating with MEL activity staff daily.
- Act as a liaison and manage communication between the Chief of Party other stakeholders; act as an extension to the Chief of Party when needed.
- Provide detailed briefings, research, and background documents for meetings, events, and trips.
- Stay up-to-date on MEL activity operations and technical tasks to support and report to the Chief of Party as needed.
- Process reimbursements, expense reports, and travel reports for the Chief of Party.
- Oversee special projects and assignments as required.
- Other duties as assigned by the Chief of Party.
- Associate or vocational degree in administration or equivalent qualification. Bachelor’s degree in international development or relevant field preferred.
- Minimum two years of experience in office administration and executive assistance.
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Demonstrated experience anticipating the needs of a senior leader and planning time and materials appropriately.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills.
- Clear attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and adapt to frequently changing priorities.
- Must be a legal resident of Nigeria.
- Moderate English oral and written communication skills.