Face-to-Face Team Manager
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged
- children. Across 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone. UNICEF has spent 70 years working to improve the lives of children and their families. Defending children's rights throughout their lives requires a global presence, aiming to produce results and understand their effects. UNICEF believes all children have a right to survive, thrive and fulfill their potential – to the benefit of a better world. And we never give up!
- UNICEF is a leading humanitarian and development agency working globally for the rights of every child. Child rights begin with safe shelter, nutrition, protection from disaster and conflict and traverse the life cycle: pre-natal care for healthy births, clean water and sanitation, health care and education. UNICEF has spent nearly 74 years working in continuously improving the lives of children and their families. Working with and for children through adolescence and into adulthood requires a global presence, with goal is to produce results and monitor their effects. UNICEF also lobbies and partners with leaders, thinkers and policy makers to help all children realize their rights, especially the most disadvantaged.
- NICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply. Our workplace policies promote flexible work arrangements, to support all staff in maintaining a healthy life balance, both in and out of the office. We are the first United Nations agency to be awarded the EDGE certification – the leading global standard for gender equality in the workplace.
- For more information on UNICEF EDGE Certification, kindly view the video here. UNICEF prides itself on fostering a multicultural and harmonious work environment, guaranteed by a zero-tolerance policy on sexual exploitation and abuse, and on any kind of harassment, including sexual harassment and discrimination. All selected candidates will undergo rigorous reference and background checks.
FINANCIAL TEMPLATE F2F TEAM MANAGER
Without the financial proposal template your application will be considered incomplete.
Initial shortlisting of the CVs received will be done on the following 3 criteria:
- Educational Qualification: At least High School.
- Team Leader Experience – more than 2 years
- Managerial experience - minimum 1 year
- 70 [Technical] -30 [financial].
- Technical Evaluation will include a telephonic/skype interview of the candidate by:
- Individual Fundraising Manger
- City Coordinator New Delhi
- Regional Fundraising Specialist (F2F)
- The objective will be to judge the candidate on the following parameters:
- Relevant experience [2 Years’ experience at Team Leader level or above, demonstrating a good understanding of this role and previous high performance] – 20 Marks
- No. of years of experience and Experience of managing multiple teams, demonstrating management skills awareness and with a proven track record in this field – 30 Marks
- Results achieved in terms of no of people managed, no of donors recruited, the volume of business generated in previous roles etc. Also Experience of developing and implementing training programmes on core F2F and personal skills. 20 Marks