Public Health Foundation of India, Gurgaon, India
Closing Date for Applications:
About the Organization:
Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is working towards building a healthier India. They are helping to address the limited institutional and systems capacity in India by strengthening education and training, advancing research and technology and facilitating policy and practice in the area of Public Health.
Position: Field Coordinator
Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is in the process to launch various health Technologies including Point of Care technology, with the Goal to improve the delivery of communicable diseases prevention and treatment programs like TB & Covid19, health services, through technology intervention. The Project is being implemented in various districts of the country. The Intervention is consisting of a portable device called “Swasthya Sahayak “capable of performing multiple diagnostic tests at the Point of Care site. Its functionality has been used to screen the population for various diseases and refer the identified cases to higher facilities for management.
- Monitor & implement -TB Free PATA Project.
- Responsible for projects including proposal development, concept note, synopsis development and fund requisitions.
- Conduct and Monitor Base Line Survey.
- Keep Records & Maintain Office Papers.
- Prepare Bills & Reports related to the Project.
- Coordinate and Liaison with Government Bodies for running the project.
- Coordinate & organize awareness programs and Events in the Villages & Fields.
- Monitor & update Nikshay Portal (TB Free PATA) of Free PATA Project with Government Nikshay Portal.
- Attend Meetings with ASHA Workers/ANMs/Village Pradhans & Chairman Offices regarding the progress, improvement & suggestions for the better effectiveness of the project.
- Conduct Training Programs of ASHA Workers.
- Conduct Recruitments and Training of V.H.Vs.
- Distribute Medicines & Multivitamins if required.
- Provide Nutrition Education & Treatment Adherence.
- Educate TB Patient & Family Members about Treatment & Nutrition.
- Regular monitor Projects implemented by GAIL (India) Ltd. and PHFI i.e. TB Free Pata, TB Free Firozabad Projects.
- Conduct regular field visits to the Projects to assess the progress of Projects.
- Review of financials of the Projects and conduct audits of the programmes with the finance team.
- Actively participate in design of new programme for GAIL (India) Ltd. and PHFI along with other team members.
- Support the employee engagement activities of GAIL (India) Ltd. and PHFI.
- Generate time to time reports i.e. Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Reports for respective GAIL (India) Ltd. And PHFI.
- Documentation of annual reports, case studies of patients responsible for mentoring and capacity building of partners.
- Any other work as assigned by the Supervisor
- Essential: Master in Social Work (MSW)
- Desirable: Degree in Management]
- Essential: Experience of handing similar TB program in the past.