World Bank Group, Singapore
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Financial Analyst’s primary responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain and implement automated benchmark capture for internal portfolio;
- Maintain static data;
- Ensure and adopt the appropriate data quality standards for the functions the unit performs or oversees;
- Run daily market data downloads, perform validation, troubleshoot errors, maintain manual curves;
- Monitor, undertake quality assurance of the data, investigate anomalies and handle various processes for report generation within the scope of the team’s mandate;
- Run Performance, scripts and models and check and prepare data for reporting purposes;
- Validate and review monthly output for reporting;
- Report internal P&L and portfolio performance;
- Prepare consolidated risk reporting for compliance and trading purposes;
- Contribute to addressing inquiries and challenges from Treasury & Syndications’ market-facing departments, Risk, and the Controller’s Departments;
- Provide explanation on P&L and key risk indicators’ movements;
- Distribute reporting to various stakeholders such as LAM, Treasury Risk, the Controller’s Department, and relevant corporate units, according to requirement;
- Troubleshoot and resolve small and complex issues related to the performance function;
- Provide as needed support specific to the valuation function, including but not limited to the valuation and pricing calculation, Bond Price Verification, Leveling, valuation reconciliation;
- Performing market data functions;
- Prepare and maintain documentation of individual and group work;
- Implement productivity enhancing utilities and applications;
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and reporting to clients;
- Keep abreast of the industry’s best practices and technologies used;
- Assist in additional projects as needed within TVA.
- Masters’ Degree in a relevant discipline (Finance, Business, Engineering, or another quantitative discipline such as Math/Physics/Statistics/Actuarial studies with an equivalent combination of education and experience and 2-3 years relevant work experience in finance and investments such as portfolio management, market or credit Risk, or investment performance.
- Knowledge of fixed income mathematics, derivatives and information technology.
- Strong analytical skills.
- High degree of motivation to enhance productivity and efficiency using computer system.
- Careful attention to details and reliability of the output.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a diverse global team.
- Excellent communication skills to explain the logic behind the analysis.
- Commitment to the daily production of error-free reports.
- College degree in Finance or Mathematics and/or experience in fixed-income analysis will be preferred.
- Knowledge of Bloomberg, Reuters, Summit (Misys) will be a strong advantage.
- Proficiency in VBA, Python (or other programming languages), Oracle (or other RDBMS), SQL, MS Access and Excel in order to maintain and improve existing reporting applications will be a big plus.