Financial Reporting Manager
Oxfam GB, United Kingdom
Closing Date for Applications:
As a Finance Reporting Manager, you will be responsible for all organisational-level financial reporting activities, including internal, statutory and confederation reporting, ownership of budget and forecast production processes, year-end close and external audit coordination.
You will also oversee a team of eight who account, budget and business partner for OGB’s corporate functions, international teams and certain of its Trading activities. You will be responsible for improving the presentation of internal financial information in order to support senior leaders and trustees in taking strategic finance decisions.
What we are looking for
You will bring:
- Experience managing performance of others and helping people to develop, grow and achieve their potential, including increasing diversity and inclusion in teams and / or workplaces
- Experience of team leadership and leading through change and improvement programmes
- Previous responsibility for internal and external financial reporting in a sizeable, complex non-profit organisation
- Knowledge and practical application of relevant financial reporting standards including FRS102 and Charity SORP
- Proven senior stakeholder management skills, including effective influencing and communication of financial information to non-finance colleagues
- Robust inference abilities that enable accurate interpretation of figures and trends.
- Flexibility and ability to generate and manage change
- Strong systems thinking, as job will entail integrating elements that have historically been managed completely separately
- This role will give you an opportunity to work with a group of passionate people with fair pay and competitive benefits package which include:
- Flexible and/or remote working options
- High rate pension plan
- Career development and learning opportunities
- On site nursery
- Company sick pay
- Life assurance
- Additional annual leave allowances
- Retail discounts