UNICEF Mexico is the representation of the United Nations Children's Fund in the country. Our task is to unite wills and articulate efforts to fulfill a central mission: to promote the fulfillment of the rights of children and adolescents throughout the national territory.
The telemarketing channel currently represents between 15% and 25% of the new monthly donors, the collection goal for the following years is between $ 7 and $ 9 million pesos per year. The focus of the individuals area is to diversify our acquisition channels for new donors, since historically F2F has been the main acquisition channel, therefore, telemarketing has been a growing strategy that is more consolidated year after year. In addition, the channel is key to the development of the new DRTV channel, which from 2020 has been a strategy that we launched to continue with this diversification approach.
How can you make a difference?
Under the supervision of the person in charge of the supervisor, the Fundraising Associate (Telemarketing) is responsible for the successful implementation and planning of the telemarketing channel for the acquisition of new partners, ensuring a correct evaluation and monitoring of the campaigns to meet the general objectives. of the strategic fundraising plan in the Mexico office. In addition to directly supervising the administrative control of expenses, contracts and billing of the allied agencies with which the telemarketing campaigns are implemented.
To qualify as an advocate each child will have
- Responsible for planning the annual strategy of telemarketing campaigns with agencies or with internal teams to achieve the annual goal of the number of new partners and collection, as well as ensuring the correct implementation of the monthly budget, monitoring expenses efficiently.
- Implementation of fundraising campaigns and the work plan for actions of new partners in telemarketing, providing operational data pertinent to the proposed campaigns, monthly objectives, metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Together with the supervisor, carry out the financial projection exercises to request investment funds and calculate the income of the telemarketing channel, as well as in the preparation of the respective financial reports for 6, 12 and 36 months.
- Ensure the effective implementation of telemarketing campaigns considering a close follow-up of call centers to identify and correct operating problems, including contact with managers and supervisors, motivation / incentive plan and campaign quality.
- Carry out an effective weekly and monthly monitoring and evaluation program of the results and main indicators of the campaigns with the different call centers, as well as agree on changes and proposals that help to achieve the objective of the established goals. Prepare results reports to be shared in a timely manner with the supervisor and with the agencies.
- Supervise and give continuous feedback on the recruitment process of telemarketing operators and / or supervisors, identifying fundamental competencies, profiles and capacity adapted to the needs of the different agencies. In addition to the supervision of the onboarding process of the new collectors to ensure correct knowledge and monitoring of the first days.
- Continuous analysis of the information regarding the main indicators in order to make recommendations and changes to maximize the telemarketing channel and the agencies in terms of collection, retention and conversion.
- Develop supportive content for fundraisers such as campaign scripts, UNICEF program trainings, listening for quality monitoring calls, planning incentive programs.
- Receive, process and review production files to send to the collection area on a regular basis, and send collection response to the agencies in a timely manner.
- Review and control of invoices with each of the agencies and the fundraising administrative area, ensuring a correct implementation of the monthly budget, reconciling the projection and the actual production, as well as the accommodation and monitoring of the funds in the contracts.
- Administrative follow-up related to support in the process for hiring call centers, follow-up of contracts and invoices, acquisition of promotional materials to support collectors.
- When needed, support the correct implementation of communication campaigns and partner optimization, as well as results monitoring.
To qualify as an advocate each child will have
- Have at least 6 years of professional experience working in call centers, or face to face agencies and / or fundraising areas with individuals.
- Desirable experience as an operator, supervisor and / or coordinator in call centers.
- Knowledge in marketing, advertising, communication or administration will be considered.
Language: fluent written and spoken Spanish, desirable English.