Closing Date for Applications:
Under the supervision of the Partnerships Specialist who manages the Individual Fundraising (IFR) team, this Fundraising Officer is responsible for planning and implementation of retention activities of individual donors.
- In close consultation with PSFR team, implement a donor retention strategy targeting individual donors. Ensure effective alignment with local and global plans and priorities.
- Maintain the function and operation of the master database, liaison with HQ support and agency to solve issues and make sure the system is running smoothly.
- Overview daily data input into master database, ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Overview monthly pledge deduction through multiple channel. Act as intermediary with agencies and banks for any issue and solve them quickly.
- Optimize database functionalities to fit for the internal processes and provide technical support for smooth cooperation with other units like acquisition and telephone fundraising.
- Conduct data analysis and data mining for trends / threats, provide them as basis for action and decision of supervisor.
- Help lead on regular annual house campaigns, including content request, printing, donor grouping, distribution and report.
- Maintain healthy relationship with donors and external suppliers. Maintain donor loyalty. Execute the approved retention activities follow “Line & Circle”. Send communication materials to donors through multiple channels.
- Manage the retention team’s performance and work plan; build team capacity. Conduct recruitment, training, coaching and monitoring for the team members, supporting and encouraging them to grow.
- • Ensure data protection and privacy protocols are up to date and are fully implemented.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or higher) in Business Administration, Marketing, Fundraising, Management or another relevant technical field. A first University Degree in the relevant field combined with 2 additional years of professional experience may be accepted in lieu of an Advanced University Degree.
- At least 1-3 years of progressively responsible professional work experience in sales, client service, loyalty management, marketing or private sector fundraising, including direct responsibility for setting and meeting income targets.
- Experience in, and knowledge of, the country context.
- Fluency in English and Chinese is required. Knowledge of another official UN language is considered as an asset.