The Palladium Group, To Be Determined, Australia
Closing Date for Applications:
Purpose of role:
- The Gender Specialist will deliver high quality technical assistance to DFAT to support achievement of the gender and aid for trade development targets.
- Provide technical support to DFAT initiatives in the economic, finance, private sector development, and aid for trade sectors, bringing to their efforts at regulatory reform a gender lens.
- Proactively support Posts and bilateral programs to identify and develop specific regulatory reform initiatives that draw from evidence and complement IWI work under Components 1 & 2.
Qualifications and experience
- Advanced degree in social science, economics, finance, or related field
- At least 15 years? experience working in women?s economic empowerment
- Extensive knowledge and skills in gender and sectors of trade, finance, economics, SME development
- Strong relationship-building, networking, and representational experience.