EGovernments Foundation, Bengaluru, India
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
The eGovernments Foundation (eGov) is a nonprofit organisation started by Nandan Nilekani and Srikanth Nadhamuni, CEO- Khosla Labs in 2003. eGov transforms urban governance with the use of scalable and replicable technology solutions that enable efficient and effective municipal operations, better decision making and contact-less urban service delivery.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Previous digital/E-commerce experience is a must.
- Expertise in HTML 5 and CSS3.
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Coral Draw
- You have a Bachelors or Master degree in a design-related field and speak and write English effortlessly. (You can also be self-taught designer as long as you have an understanding of the required software and design principles.)
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities with relevant experience.
- Ability to create superior, original designs for the Web/Broachers/E-mailers/Flyers/Media Plan.
- Strong design style, including creative design solutions within the constraints of the Web/Mobile/Tablet/Social.
- Strong technical knowledge of how web-based technologies apply to web design such as HTML, Flash, CSS, and AJAX.
- Design product and website layouts, assets, flows, sitemaps etc.- Effectively communicate, conceptualize ideas, and design rationale both verbally and visually